- Menominee County 4-H Youth Programs - Download
- 2022-4-H Exploration Days Program - Download
4-H Exploration Days Program Session Schedule
June 22-24, 2022
- Member Enrollment Form - Download
- MI Volunteer Authorization form - Download
- Volunteer Enrollment form - Download
- Youth Code of Conduct - Download
- Computer Technology Policy - 2019 - Download
approved by the County Board on 8.27.19
- E911 Contract - 2017 - Download
- Menominee County Master Plan ~ Final - Download
- Menominee County Personnel Manual - Download
County Board approved 11.30.21
- Menominee County Preparedness & Response Plan (COVID-19) - Download
- Menominee Regional Airport Private Tenant Land Lease - Download
- MI Open Meetings Act - Download
- Press Release - Dec. 1, 2021 - Download
- Commissioner Gromala's viewpoint of the airport - Download
- Letter to Sheriff - Enforcement at Airport - Download
- LOA MC Board and Men. Regional Airport - Download
- MDOT Contract #2022-0782 - Download
MDOT and Menominee County Contract for a federal/state/local Airport project under the Block Program.
- Men. Regional Airport - Minimum Standards - Download
- Menominee Regional Airport Use Ordinance-amended - Download
Amended Menominee Regional Airport Use Ordinance ~ May 22, 2018
(Amended to remove page 5, section 42...the wording "of not less than 15,000 square feet.)
- Application for appointment - DHS Board - Download
- Application for Appointment - Download
- Application for Employment - Corrections/Road Patrol - Download
- Employment Application - Download
- R.A.C.E.S Membership Application Form - Download
- Sheriff Department Application for Employment - Download
- 2020-21 Budget Amendment #1 - Download
- 2020-21 Budget Amendment #2 - Download
- 2020-2021- County Budget ~ approved 9.22.20 - Download
County Board approved 9.22.20
- 2020/21 Budget - Amendment #3 - Download
- 2021-2022 Proposed Budget - Download
Proposed Budget for the 2021/22 Fiscal Year
- 2021/22 Proposed budget - spreadsheets - Download
FY 2021/22 Proposed Budget
- FY2023 Budget - DRAFT - Download
Attached is the DRAFT of the FY2023 Budget for the CB to approve.
- Road Commission ~ 2020/2021 Budget Amendment #1 - Download
- Road Commission ~ 2020/2021 Budget - Download
- Road Commission ~ 2021/2022 Budget - Download
- Road Commission ~ 2022-2023 Budget - Download
- Basic Code Requirements for 1&2-Family Dwellings - Download
- Building Permit Application - Download
- Fee Schedule: Building Code 6.13.18 - Download
- Soil Erosion - Fee Schedule 6.13.18 - Download
- 2019 Bylaws, Board Rules, County Policies and Charters of Standing Committees - Download
These Bylaw (only) changes were approved by the County Board on 8.27.2019
- CUPPAD Regional Commission Bylaws - Download
Central Upper Peninsula Planning and Development Regional Commission - Bylaws
- LEPC Bylaws - approved 1.18.16 - Download
- Menominee County Bylaws, Board Rules, County Policies and Charters of Standing Committees - Download
- Menominee County Fair Board ~ Bylaws 3.20.19 - Download
- NorthPointe Board Policies - Download
- NorthPointe Bylaws - Download
- Parks Bylaws, Charter, Rules & Policies - Approved 5.10.16 - Download
- Planning Commission By-Laws - Download
Civil Process Fees
- CIVIL PROCESS FEES & MILEAGE (as of July 1, 2022) - Download
***URGENT NOTICE!!! ***
Due to the increase in fuel prices, the IRS has increased the mileage rate.
Effective July 1, 2022, new mileage rates will be charged. Any Civil Process received before July 1st will be charged the current rate. All Civil Process received on July 1st, and thereafter, will be charged the new mileage rate.
We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience, but, we are all feeling the crunch of skyrocketing fuel prices.
- Commissary List - Download
Inmate Commissary List
Inmates are allowed to order from the commissary on any day of the week.
Orders are submitted on Tuesday.
Money must be deposited into an inmate's account by 7 a..m. on Tuesday in order to receive that week's commissary.
Money may be deposited in the Kioski located in jail lobby or money orders can be sent via US Mail to the Sheriff Department for deposit in the inmate banking system.
Prices are subject to change.
NOTE: Until booking fees are paid in full, 100% of money deposited will be applied to the booking fee(s) owed. 25% of money deposited will be collected toward any outstanding debt the inmate may have.
For example: If a $20 deposit is made; the inmate still owes $2.00 on the booking fee and $25 on the administrative fee; the amount remaining for the purchase of commissary would be $13.50. If the booking fee had been paid in full the inmate would have had $15 available for commissary.
For the Holiday Season order a Mega Pack for your friend or loved one by clicking on the Stellar Link below. Then going to "Inmate & Family Services" and selecting "Gift & Holiday Packs" Select "www.jailatm.com" for credit card orders
- Community Service Work Agreement - Download
- 2022 Commissioner Committee Assignments - Download
- Book Mobile schedule - May, 2014 - Download
- Community Holiday Festival - Download
The Friends of the Menominee County Library and
Stephenson, Daggett, and Carney Merchants and Restaurants
- Electronic Communications Policy - Download
- 57th Annual Ice Fishing Derby - Download or View
- 2022 Kleinke Park Site Lease - Download
- 2022 Parks Price List - Download
- 2022 Seasonal Site Policy - UPDATE! - Download
The Count Board of Commissioners - Agreed to an update to allow "electric weed eaters" to be used by seasonal campers.
- 2022 Seasonal Site Policy - Download
CB Approved 1.25.2022
- Menominee County - Five Year Recreation Plan - 2022-2027 - Download
CB approved 1.25.2022
- Parks Camping Policy & Proceedure - Download
- Parks Rules - Download
County Board approved 2016
Doing Business As - D/B/A
- Business Registration Certificate - Download