HOME PAGE
COUNTY BOARD & COMMITTEES
DEPARTMENTS
ELECTIONS
MUNICIPALITIES
FORMS & DOCUMENTS
MINUTES & AGENDAS
NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
COUNTY CALENDAR
LINKS
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
SERVICES
ONLINE SERVICES
SURVEY
TOURISM
CONTACT US
Municipalities » Village of Daggett   « Back
Daggett is located in Daggett Township on US-41 in central Menominee County, about 25 miles north Menominee. Situated along a line of the Wisconson Central Railway, its small town atmosphere conveys a friendly country charm. It functions primarily as a bedroom community to the greater Menominee area.

This area was first settled in 1876 by Thomas Faulkner, who ran a farm for the Holmes & Son Lumber Company, which started here during the lumber boom. The Chicago & Northwestern Railroad opened a line through here around 1880, which allowed for a post office. Faulkner’s wife, Clara Daggett, ran the office from her kitchen. The town named for her father was organized as a village in 1902

President Randy Marana
Clerk John Heidenreich
Treasurer Nancy Kayser
Trustee Linda Jeschke
Trustee Mary Kakuk
Trustee Max Ross
Trustee Merton Voelker
Copyright © 2017 Menominee County Government - Menominee Michigan
839 10th Ave., Menominee, MI 49858 • (906) 863-7779
Designed & Powered By DMI Studios
Legal Notice | Privacy Notice | Acceptable Use Policy | Linking Policy