- Menominee County 4-H Youth Programs - Download
- 2016/17 Citizens Guide - Download
- 2016/17 Menominee County Dashboard - Download
- Computer Usage Policy - Download
The Menominee County Computer Usage Policy was adopted on 5/25/10.
- E911 Contract - 2017 - Download
- Letter of Understanding ~ Approved 3.8.16 - Download
- Menominee County Airport Use Ordinance - Download
Approved by the County Board 4.11.2017
Published on 4.18.17
- Menominee County Master Plan ~ Final - Download
- Menominee Regional Airport Private Tenant Land Lease - Download
- MI Open Meetings Act - Download
- Twin County Airport - Minimum Standards - Download
Approved by the County Board on 10.13.15
- Twin County Airport Minimum Standards ~ Approved 3.8.16 - Download
- Application for appointment - DHS Board - Download
- Application for Appointment - Download
- Corrections/Road Application - Download
- Employment Application - Download
- R.A.C.E.S Membership Application Form - Download
- Sheriff Department Application for Employment - Download
- 2017-18 Menominee County Budget - Download
- Road Commission ~ 2017/18 Recommended Budget - Download
- Basic Code Requirements for 1&2-Family Dwellings - Download
- Building Permit Application - Download
- Building Permit Fee Schedule - Download
- Bylaws, Board Rules, County Policies, and Charters of Standing Committees ~ Approved 11.10.15 - Download
- CUPPAD Regional Commission Bylaws - Download
Central Upper Peninsula Planning and Development Regional Commission - Bylaws
- LEPC Bylaws - approved 1.18.16 - Download
- Menominee County Bylaws, Board Rules, County Policies and Charters of Standing Committees - Download
- Parks and Recreation Bylaws - Download
Approved by the County Board 9.28.10
- Parks Bylaws, Charter, Rules & Policies - Approved 5.10.16 - Download
- Parks Committee bylaws ~ Approved 3.24.15 - Download
- Planning Commission By-Laws - Download
- Twin County Airport Bylaws - 10.13.15 - Download
County Board approved 10.13.15
Civil Process Fees
- Civil Process Fees - Download
Service fees and mileage
- Commissary List - Download
Inmate Commissary List
Inmates are allowed to order from the commissary on any day of the week.
Orders are submitted on Tuesday.
Money must be deposited into an inmate's account by 7 a..m. on Tuesday in order to receive that week's commissary.
Money may be deposited in the Kioski located in jail lobby or money orders can be sent via US Mail to the Sheriff Department for deposit in the inmate banking system.
Prices are subject to change.
NOTE: Until booking fees are paid in full, 100% of money deposited will be applied to the booking fee(s) owed. 25% of money deposited will be collected toward any outstanding debt the inmate may have.
For example: If a $20 deposit is made; the inmate still owes $2.00 on the booking fee and $25 on the administrative fee; the amount remaining for the purchase of commissary would be $13.50. If the booking fee had been paid in full the inmate would have had $15 available for commissary.
For the Holiday Season order a Mega Pack for your friend or loved one by clicking on the Stellar Link below. The package will be delivered beginning the week of 11-18-2013.
- Community Service Work Agreement - Download
- Menominee County Personnel Manual-2017 - Download
- 2017-18 Menominee County Library Board Meetings - Download
- Book Mobile schedule - May, 2014 - Download
- Electronic Communications Policy - Download
- 2018 Kleinke Park Lease Agreement - Download
- 2018 Parks Price List - Download
- 2018 Shakey Lakes Lease Agreement - Download
- Menominee County Parks 5 Year Recreation Plan - Download
Approved by the County Board on 4.26.2016
- Notice of timber sales - Download
- Parks Committee 2018 Meeting Schedule-Final - Download
Discount Prescription Program
Doing Business As - D/B/A
- D/B/A Doing Business As - Download
- Doing Business As (DBA) - Download
Drug Drop Program