Assist veterans, spouses, widow(er) and children applying for eligibility for Federal and State veteran's benefits. Serve Veterans as an advocate and assist them in understanding the benefits that they have earned.
· Meets with and interviews veterans and their dependants and determines eligibility for benefits; counsels and advises claimants and assists in developing claims.
· Reviews claim decisions and explains them to claimants; assists in appeals of decisions.
· Administers all Veterans Service Office operations and functions; maintains records, files, spreadsheets and databases; schedules interviews, appointments and meetings; and orders office supplies and equipment.
· Prepares and types a variety of applications and correspondence.
· Makes presentations and speaks to veterans organizations.
||Mike Dellisse - Veteran Services Officer
Phone: (906) 863-5691
Fax: (906) 863-8839
Click here to email
||839 10th Avenue
Menominee, MI 49858
||8:00am - 4:30pm
Monday - Friday